Our 18-hole golf course is acclaimed by industry experts and amateur golfers alike.
Half Moon’s course was designed by the legendary Robert Trent Jones Sr. and modernised by Roger Rulewich, creating a masterpiece of sheer beauty and game-raising challenges.
Many official PGA tournaments also have been held at Half Moon, including the European PGA Senior Tour and, since 2007, the Jamaica Open.
Just four minutes away from our golf course are the White Witch and Cinnamon Hill golf courses, making Half Moon a golf destination.Golf Pro Shop Direct: (876) 953-2560 Resort Phone: (876) 953-2211 Email: email@example.com
- Award-winning 18-hole par-72 championship course, renowned as one of the best walking courses
- Caddy Master is available from 6:30 am to 7 pm
- 20 grassed practice bays
- Bunker practice green, putting green & 50-yard pitching green
- The Golf Pro Shop stocks a wide range of clothing and accessories (open 6:45 am to 6 pm)
- Enjoy refreshments after your game at the 19th Hole Bar (open 7 am to 6 pm)
- Clubhouse with two meeting rooms
- Access to golf course & pro shop: shuttle service to and from resort; direct access via a tunnel from the villas at Half Moon
Golf shoes with socks
Tailored shorts, skirts or trousers
Recognised golf blouse/shirt or polo shirt (sleeveless tops are permitted with no spaghetti straps)
Golf shoes with socks
Tailored shorts or trousers
Recognised golf shirt or polo shirt
- Jamaica Open Golf Championship 1975, 1990, 1991 and 2006 – 2012, 2017
- Celebrity Players Tour Jamaica Classic 2003-2005
- European PGA Seniors Tournament 2003-2004
- National Match Play Tournament Finals 2003-2005
- Dunhill Cup Final of the Americas
- JACI Golf Tournament
- Red Stripe Pro-Am
The Half Moon Golf Academy is led by the resort’s director of golf, Spencer Edwards. A former European Tour player, his continued passion for the game led him to coaching.
Today, he’s one of Jamaica’s most distinguished and sought-after golf coaches and will tailor lessons to suit your goals and level of play. Beginners or experienced golfers are welcome.
Golf academy offerings include lessons for children, beginners and families, as well as private sessions with our golf director.View Price List: Golf Academy
Four of our caddies have been providing expertise and helping players navigate the challenges of our 18-hole Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed championship golf course since 1962. This is the same year Jamaica gained independence and Her Royal Highness, The Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon visited Half Moon.