Yoga Retreat with Robin Martin
Join us October 19-23, 2018 for our yoga and wellness retreat. Stay at one of the Caribbean’s most iconic resort destinations and participate in 3 days of yoga classes led by Robin Martin.The following are included when you book this package:
- Discounted best available rate per person per night
- Airport transfer return (shuttle)
- 4 nights accommodation with buffet breakfast, dinner and midday snack
- 6 yoga classes led by Robin Martin
- 1 complimentary spa treatment
Cost per personUS$1,400 plus taxes (double occupancy) and US$1,650 per person plus taxes (single occupancy)
To book this packageComplete the form below to register your interest. A reservations agent will be in touch in 24 hours.
Or contact Reservations directly at +1 (800) 626 0592 or +1 (876) 953 2211 / firstname.lastname@example.org
About Robin Martin
Robin Martin is an avid AcroYoga practitioner and has been studying under Lux Sternstein of SeattleAcro for more than four years.
While her favourite style of yoga is Vinyasa, she has studied many different methods with numerous master teachers and as such, has learned to appreciate the beauty in all styles.
She earned her 200 Yoga Alliance certification through Tiffany Cruikshank of Yoga Medicine and is working towards her 500-hour certification with YogaMedicine.
"I have always been a busy person with an active mind. I grew up participating in sports – I must have tried nearly every offering in my school. I went on to study editorial journalism in college, and during those four years, wasn’t as active as I would have preferred. Post college, I quickly found myself seeking different styles of workouts to feel good physically.
It took a friend two years of urging me to try a yoga class before I finally set foot in a studio. After about six months of practicing yoga, I realized that it had an effect on me that was far greater than physical. It calmed my mind in a way no other form of physical movement had before. My stressful job became manageable."
- Robin Martin
Enjoy a complimentary spa treatment when you book this retreat
- Jamaican Bush Bath Cleanse your soul and revitalise your body in a bath steeped with fresh herbs, roots, leaves and fruits. This traditional Jamaican experience is known for its healing
- Detoxifying Seaweed Bath This soothing and natural bath will nourish while detoxing and smoothing the look and feel of your skin
- ELEMIS Best Foot Forward Make a stand for your feet, exfoliating, bathing and massaging your feet and lower legs
- Refresher Facial From exfoliation to moisturisation, this facial will leave your face refreshed
- Mini Reflexology Warm aroma-therapeutic oils are used to nourish and condition the feet, relieve fluid retention, increase flexibility and restore mobility
- Swedish Massage A light to medium pressure massage - employing long, gliding strokes and kneading – relieves stress, tension and muscle aches, and improves circulation and flexibility
- Hydrating Pedicure Moisturise dry skin and brittle nails whilst reducing aches and pains with a warm paraffin treatment, the essence of this hydrating hand/foot nail service at Half Moon
- Hydrating Combo Manicure and Pedicure. Moisturise dry skin and brittle nails whilst reducing aches and pains with a warm paraffin treatment, the essence of this hydrating hand/foot nail service at Half Moon
- Soothing Coconut Milk Soak Refresh your skin in a warm bath of coconut and oat milk
About Half MoonOne of the Caribbean’s most iconic destinations, Half Moon is situated on 400 acres of manicured grounds with two miles of beachfront.
Half Moon offers individually-appointed rooms and suites, and villas, most of which have views of the Caribbean Sea. Guests can enjoy extensive offerings including the largest spa oasis in the Caribbean, an 18-hole championship golf course, the Sugar Mill (awarded Jamaica’s best restaurant), state-of-the-art fitness facilities, water sports and wellness activities.
Book by October 10, 2018. All offers are subject to availability. Minimum stay of 4 nights required over October 19th, start date of the retreat. A stay is defined as consecutive nights spent at resort, regardless of check-in/check-out activity. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and does not apply to groups. Offer is valid on Ocean Rooms (single occupancy) and Prestige Ocean Junior Suites (double occupancy). Shoulder nights may be booked. Standard deposit policy applies. Fully refundable before September 7, 2018.