Families at Half Moon
Half Moon is designed to be a treasured family tradition. For over sixty years, we’ve celebrated marriages, births and so many other milestones with returning guests. Children grow up here, seeing the same smiling faces every year. When those children become parents, they want their own kids to experience the magic of Half Moon.
From golf to polo to tennis tournaments, Half Moon offers an assortment of multi-generation fun. You can even get PADI certified and take a family dive trip. We can customise any event to suit your family’s needs.
- Complimentary breakfast for resort guests
- Interconnecting rooms
- The resort’s West Cottages with individual rooms & suites, and many with pools and ocean views
- Rose Hall Villas – villas with private pool, cook, butler and housekeeper
- Special check-in for young children, complete with welcome drink on arrival
- Babysitting services
- The Anancy Children’s Village, where kids can have their own adventures. This play area for ages three to twelve showcases Jamaica’s rich heritage through activities and stories
Our trained nannies will keep your children entertained and well cared for when you go for that couples massage and romantic dinner at the Sugar Mill.