Beach & Pools
Our beaches are never crowded. With over two miles of ocean front, the turquoise and blue Caribbean Sea gently rolls onto the golden sands of our two private beaches. If it is a pool you’d prefer, we have over 50 pools throughout the resort.
- Sunset Beach This crescent-shaped gem inspired the name of the resort back in 1954, and is ideal for swimming, sunbathing and watersports. Why not order a cocktail from one of our beach butlers and take in the sunset at the end of the day?
- Sunrise Beach The beauty of Sunrise Beach is that you’ll feel like it’s yours alone. This expanse is renowned for panoramic sunrises, and it is just right for sunbathing, scuba diving, beach sports and swimming with horses.
- Hibiscus Pool Family-friendly pool set in the Hibiscus gardens, complete with swim-up bar.
- Olympic Lap Pool Your workout will be a lot more fun in our Olympic-sized lap pool. A quiet area, it is also perfect for relaxing and catching up with that novel you’ve been wanting to read.
- Private Pools Most of our cottages and all of our villas come with private pools.
He'll be your favourite person when he appears by your lounger at the beach with a chilled fruit punch to quench your thirst.