Rose Hall Villas by Half Moon
Rose Hall Villas in Montego Bay, Jamaica are the ultimate combination of space and privacy. An excellent choice for families or groups, these villas have the feel of a private home in Jamaica with all of the perks of the resort.
Your home from home, but so much better.
The ultimate retreat, the villas offer relaxation on the terrace with a view of the gardens or ocean, and a dip in your private pool.
Each well-appointed villa is staffed with a cook, housekeeper and butler. From that first cup of coffee to your night cap, all your needs are catered to. Living and dining areas, featuring colonial-style furnishings, can be opened up to the passing sea breeze and cool Jamaican evenings.
Each villa comes with kitchen, outdoor living space, and up to seven spacious bedrooms with their own en-suite bathrooms.
Rose Hall Villas are adjacent to Half Moon Resort, and guests of the villas have access to the whole of Half Moon’s resort facilities.
- Staff of three, including a personal cook, butler and housekeeper
- Private swimming pool
- Oceanfront or garden setting
- Cable television, radio, DVD player, WiFi and telephone
- Golf cart for getting around the resort
- From four-to-seven bedrooms
- Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning
- Hairdryer and bathrobes in each bathroom
- Access to the resort’s facilities
- Safe for storing valuables